Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Publishing Timeline








I suspect we are nearly there, so I wanted to share with you a set of tentative dates as to when Alorya will finally be published.

By the way, I just had a couple fortune cookies and had the best fortunes!
1 - The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
2 - All your hard work will soon pay off.

I submitted my first proof revisions yesterday morning, so this is what I think the timeline will look like.
11/1 - 11/4 - Finalize Proof.  This leads to the book distribution process.  (Actually, finalized 11/14)
11/7 - 11/21 - Book Distribution. 

I have said I wanted to do a publishing party and I certainly will.  It will be in Staten Island and most likely will be in December, but if worse comes to worst, it can be pushed out to January 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment