Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've seen from my blogger stats page that my audience spans the globe, so Thanksgiving might not be celebrated in your corner of the world.

Traditionally, I use Thanksgiving as a time to spend with family over a large meal with some football on the television.  I've always taken some time in the day to reflect and be thankful for all that I have.  This is a personal and private moment, but since this is a blog post, I need every reader to know that I'm thankful for them.

I like to think of myself as more of a story teller than a writer.  Without you, I would be a story teller with an audience of none.  I would lose the desire to tell the stories.

Thank you!  Thanks to all of you who have read my blog.  I really hope you enjoy my book when it's released in a couple weeks.  While you read, I'll get back to writing my second book.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment