Monday, January 16, 2012

Book Interview on Staten Island Beacon

This past Saturday, I sat down with Megan McGibney to do an interview for my book Alorya. - Author Jon Teetsell Releases Pain and Book.

It was an absolute pleasure and easier than I thought it would be.  As some people know, I'm a notoriously bad interviewer when it comes to job interviews.  Amazingly, as soon as I got to chatting with Megan, I just opened up and let everything out.  Of course, that evening I was kicking myself for not mentioning one thing or another, but overall I thought it was a good one.

We focused on what led me to writing Alorya and how it got to the place we are today.  From there, we jumped from topic to topic with regards to a vampire book Megan is working on as well as the second piece in the Alorya saga.

It was fun and I'd want to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment